Thursday 23 September 2010

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING...


After a rather grand few weeks in Ibiza the season was finally to come to an end for me today and I was bound for the UK just before midnight tonight. Thanks to the French Air Traffic Control strike action however, my flight has now been cancelled and I find myself with an extra few days on the White Isle.

On the downside, no return to Leeds in time to catch The Revenge and Death on The Balcony at Throwback, but on the plus side there is now the possibility of both the We Love Sundays at Space and Circo Loco at DC10 closing parties to contend with. My every dwindling funds may yet say otherwise though!

I have had an absolute amazing summer playing at the Ibiza Rocks Bar and sincerely hope I get the chance to play there again next year. It's been ace to play bits of disco, house and techno right in front of the sea, and apart from the odd slightly angry request for the Swedish House Mafia or David Guetta, the sound seems to have gone down well. Thank you again Ibiza Rocks!

No comments: